Croydon’s Central Park is within easy reach of the Town Centre and East Croydon Train Station & Tram Stop.
Why not drop by and explore?
Open to the public. We run regular gardening sessions 10am-12noon on Saturdays. Please refer to event page for more info.
Water Tower Teas
Open from Easter to Autumn offering drinks, light refreshments and parks. For exact open hours, please refer to their social media on X.
© Artwork by Lis Watkins, Line and Wash
The park’s tennis courts are managed and operated for Better (GLL). They are free to use, however they must be pre-booked prior to use.
Tennis court rules:
- All players should respect others and vacate the tennis courts when required to do so.
- Please visit the Better (GLL) website here to book the courts and view upcoming programmed activity sessions.
- These tennis courts are for tennis and other structured managed sessions only. Please use the Multi-use Games Areas for all other ball games.
- Please report any faults or defects with the courts or equipment to GLL on 020 3794 9899.
- GLL cannot accept any responsibility for loss, damaged or injury whilst using these courts.
- In the event of an emergency, please call the Emergency Services (999). The location is Park Hill (CR0 5SX) – please quote “Memory.With.Salad” for a faster response.
A new playground is due to be built.
- Historic Pavillion
- Toilets – Accessible toilet as of 2024
- Playcourt basketball court
- Historic water tower
- Specimen trees
- New tennis court as of 2024